August 25, 2012

Lace shorts




These shorts are really too short. It gives waaaay too much uhm, insight when I bend over, haha! But I really like them, in fact: I've been living in them the last couple of weeks. I bought this hat in the New Look sale, where I also bought a lovely leather jacket (thank you New Look Press Team!) and I've been wearing it a lot too: it's great to cover your dirty hair! I don't wash my hair that often in during holidays, mainly because I'm lazy and just stay at home so nobody can see me, and also it will make your hair get greasy less quickly. Score!
I'm leaving you now because I'm going to my favourite restaurant tonight! Well, I hope it's still my favourite, we haven't been there since there's a new owner, so hopefully it will still be as good, or better!






H&M blouse, Zara shorts, New Look hat & shoes

That orange spot is the proof that I just CAN'T eat something without spilling. We had veggie tikka masala btw, so good!




Have a lovely evening!