January 31, 2013

I'm going to London and I'll be wearing...



London outfit planning



H&M lace dress , €23 / Long sleeve tee, €7,95 / Boyfriend jacket, €63 / Fur coat, €200 / Tripp skinny fit jeans, €91 / Topshop black boots, €66 / ALDO wedge sneaker, €59 / ASOS high heel boots, €29 / Asos Straw Cap With Pom, €5,85 / H&M Autumn 2012 Collection

I'm sorry for the absence this week, I've been enjoying life a bit too much! Anyway, I'm leaving for London on Saturday, so I wanted to share what I'm taking with me in my suitcase. Because that's what bloggers do, apparently. Alas, s I'm writing this, I realise I forgot some of the stuff I wanted to wear at my student room in Leuven. Oh well, I'm already planning on some loads of shopping over there, so of course I made a little collage for that too:


London wishlist



Topshop cotton shirt, €27 / Karl Donoghue shearling coat, €720 / H&M leopard trousers, €12 / River Island ripped skinny jeans, €41 / Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker, €475 / Karen Millen black pumps, €145 / River Island high heel, €58

In short: Black & white, fur and sneakers. I've fallen in love with the Isabel Marant Bekket sneakers, but as I can't afford the real deal, I'm hoping to find a pair of cheaper lookalikes. I'm also secretly hoping there will still be some sales going on! 
Any stores I should definitely check out when I'm there?

PS: I'm preparing some scheduled posts for when I'm away, so I'm not entirely leaving you! ;)