March 3, 2013

London report: British Museum & Camden


On our 4th day in London we decided to visit the British Museum. It's impossible to see the entire museum in one day, so we decided to focus on the Egyptian (mummies!)and Middle Eastern collection. 


















I couldn't NOT include these!




We had lunch at Hummus Bros and went for a falafel, hummus, tzatziki and tomato wrap with fresh lemon & ginger lemonade, yum!



After lunch we decided to go to Camden, but go through Regent's Park first. I had looked on the map and said "It's not that far!" but I was clearly mistaken: Regent's Park is HUGE, and it was one of the coldest and rainiest days of our trip! To make it even worse, we got some hail too! My umbrella didn't survive the day, but I was so glad when we finally arrived at Camden.










The food stalls all looked incredibly delicious, but it was raining so we couldn't eat outside :( I bought a 'I love London' mug (of course) and my iPhone case you've probably seen on instagram! All in all a lovely day, but I was glad to be back in our apartment, my feet were killing me! 
The day after we took the bus to Cambridge, so stay tuned for my next post!