July 3, 2013

Maxi

As the sun finally came out in Belgium this weekend (it's raining again now though...), I decided to get my maxi skirt I bought last year out! Apparently the concept of the maxi skirt isn't quite known in my countryside area, as someone shouted at me when I was walking down the street, asking if I was getting married or something. I'm planning on stocking up on maxi dresses and skirts for my semester in Egypt, as wearing anything higher than the knee is frowned upon (and I really don't feel like getting harassed...) so I don't think I'll take this skirt (too much leg, omg!) but I'm definitely going to wear it a lot this summer. Especially with my new denim jacket I bought at Primark last week: the perfect summer staple! I can totally see me wearing it with my bikini btw <3>






What I'm wearing: Primark jacket & tee, secondhand skirt (no label), Zara sandals, H&M sunglasses