January 12, 2014

White & pinstripe


I'm sure I've told you about this awesome coat I found at my favourite (and only...) vintage market in Amman for less than 10 euros! It fits me perfectly and it's slightly pinstriped (although you can't really see on these pictures), one of my favourite A/W trends. The rest of this outfit (except for my trusty boots) is new: the bag was a Christmas present from my aunt, the trousers part of a massive Asos order I had delivered at home so my parents could bring it to me (totally planning on doing that again when my boyfriend and sister are coming over) and the fluffly sweater I bought in London. Yes, I'm still a little girl who wants to wear her brand new clothes straight away. 











I'm wearing: ASOS trousers | H&M sweater | thrifted coat | ZARA boots | MANGO bag

Photos by Elisa