February 22, 2014

LFW Favourites


Admiring from afar is what I've been doing for the last two Fashion Week seasons. Not that I was ever invited anyway, but Fashion Week has never seemed so far away since I moved to the Middle East. I've been following my favourite designers though, and definitely liked what I saw. I picked two of my LFW favourites for this post, starting with Topshop Unique. I have to admit I've always have a soft spot for their collection, mainly because it's about the only one I could ever actually afford to buy something from! Being a huge leather & faux fur fan, I could only approve (and long for colder days - Winter is definitely over here, boo)


Next up is Maison Martin Margiela, another favourite (gotta support my Belgian heritage!) who definitely inspired me to invest in some silky trousers (always a winner in the Middle East) and I wouldn't mind that jumpsuit either. Their FW collection also goes perfectly with my resolution of wearing black for the rest of my life, so that's set.

What are your favourites this season?