September 15, 2014

I'm on a beach

DSC_1179
While the London Fashion week is going full craze (someone invite me to a show now please okthanksbye) I'm finally getting round posting the last bit of my holiday photos -the few days we spent in Varadero, aka paradise (when you avoid the all-inclusive resort beaches, that is). I know, I've been back for 1,5 months but I always try to keep the holiday spirit up as long as I can yo! Although I can't look back at these pictures without crying a little bit inside (beaches! piƱa colada! shorts!) there's so many exciting things going on in my life right now (London! Fashion! Apartment hunting!)(I'll stop now..) so I'm actually really looking forward to the next few months here. But for now, let's wallow in some summertime nostalgia and pretend I actually got a proper tan, aside from the awkard tan line across my waist. Always wear sunscreen on that little strip of skin between a crop top and high waisted shorts people - I learned it the hard way...

DSC_0150 (2)DSC_0155 (3)DSC_0138DSC_0132 (2)DSC_1101DSC_1120DSC_1180DSC_0003 (2)photo 2 (4)DSC_1123