December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

2011 will be remembered as the year...


I started my blog!


I fell madly in love...<3


I started to watch Mad Men...


I went on holiday to Andalusia, Spain with my family...



I started buying and wearing vintage clothing...


I passed my first year at university studying Arabic language and culture...


I ate sushi for the very first time (my life will never be the same)


I got my driver's license! (and started to dream about pretty cars...)


I had great times with my friends...


I decided to wear red lipstick all day long :D


I bought a secondhand DSLR camera!


I met some other bloggers for the first time...


I wen to Paris with my boyfriend...



I learned to drink coffee...


I got a haircut... (I bet you're tired already of this photo :D)


... And I met some amazing people through blogging!


Thank you all for reading my little blog, I love everyone of you! I hope your year was as good as mine, and cheers to 2012!


Much love,
Siel xo