January 23, 2012

In my life

There's only one announcement today:
We booked our flight to Morocco!!!! Can you guess I'm excited :D In less than two weeks I'll be enjoying the good life (and excellent company :p), bare-legged because there will be SUN! I'm sorry if I make you jealous (I'm not really sorry) but I'm so looking forward to this holiday! I can't believe how many people don't go on holiday, even not on a city trip or something, it's the best part of the year! And don't tell me it's expensive, you can book very cheap flights these days (like we did) and stay in amazing places and not having to spend millions. We're poor students after all ;) I'd rather save up for a holiday than for a designer bag, iPhone or anything else material because these are life experiences that you'll have for the rest of your life. Okay maybe I'm taking this too far but I LOVE TRAVELLING! And I'll stop the exclamation point overload now.


Anyway, I'm still doing the Project 365-thing so I thought I'd share some of my pictures with you. I'm starting from January 9th, you can see the rest here. I love taking photos, but nothing interesting happens these days! Apart from... you know (MOROCCO!!!) :D 


9. Smile! 10. New cd, love it. 11. Still studying...
12. Sale shopping! 13. Instant glamour. 14. Touristy mugs, but I love these cities <3
15. Boyfriend, nervous for exam ;) 16. Living on the Belgian coutryside. 17. Decisions...
18. Tried eyeliner for the 1000th time and I quite liked it. 19. Favourite cookbook. 20. More collars!

21. New shoes!<3 22. Fruit salad, thanks mom! 23. Me :)
Love,
Siel xx


PS: This song has been stuck in my head for days, Lana Del Rey is my new girl crush <3