February 19, 2012

Fresh start!


Welcome to my new blog! Do you like the new name and design? I wanted a clean lay-out so that all the attention goes to the pictures :) I've worked on it all day and I'm still not 100% satisfied with the result, but I'm quite proud of my little blog now! I'm having some problems with the comments, they seem to have disappeared :( Hope I can get them back somehow because now it seems like I've been blogging for over a year and never received a single comment, haha :) 
Indeed, my blog is one year old! Time flies when you're having fun... I'm definitely writing a post about my first year of blogging soon so stay tuned! I also have a lot of holiday pictures coming up (I took over 1000 photos on my trip.. whoops! Relax, I won't show you all of them) and I'm full of ideas for future posts, I'm really excited about my new blog, I needed a fresh start. Hope you like it and please leave your feedback!


See you soon,