November 15, 2012

Press days S/S2013 pt. 1

Last week I was invited to discover the 2013 Spring/Summer collection at the Antwerp press agencies. It's always weird to be surrounded by beachwear, neon coloured dresses and summery sandals when it's almost freezing outside! Makes me long for Spring even more (yes, already!). I met up with Renée around noon to visit Marnix and Ally, a brand new PR agency (since October 1st!), where we discovered some pretty amazing new brands. Wanna have a look?




Kennel & Schmenger: extremely soft, studded loafers & really cool sneakers




Just Julia - I already told you about her pretty jewellery in my Antwerp Fashion Night report!


Bluette




Marco Tozzi



Really loved this design by Kim Wille: the revival of (handmade) lace! My grandma is a hardcore bobbin lace maker so I'll definitely show this to her ;)


Silis


Tkees: summer slippers inspired by make-up colour palettes


LN Knits


Mieke Dierckx






Probably my favourite of the whole day: Lore Van Keer jewellery design. Really unique pieces, all handmade by Lore herself!
O My Bag: eco-friendly bags


We Wood: watches made out of wood: pretty cool, huh? And for every watch sold, a tree gets planted! I loved the dark brown one.
After leaving the (awesome looking) Marnix and Ally headquarter, Renée and I met up with Nikki to visit some more press agencies. One of them was De Hovre PR, where we got welcomed by Isabelle and her colleagues to take a look at the 2013 SS accessories:






Shoe on the Cake: an online shoe store that sells Chiara Ferragni, Be&D, House of Harlow and many more exclusive (and totally awesome) brands 


Clio Goldbrenner bags




Dolce Dolce: amazing glitter shoes! I want them all <3>
Souvenirs de Pomme: jewellery that looks like candy <3>




Mavi Jeans: trendy jeans in different styles (that all have their own name, like Serena, Olivia etc.) and come in all different colours.
PR agencies always work in the nicest buildings! *Jealous*
Part 2 coming up very soon! 
PS: Totally gratuitous picture of Renée and me showing off our Marnix and Ally bags (I'm such a goof):