December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Well, I'm gonna do two super cliché things now: write a 2012 recap post and saying "I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!" :D I just love seeing and remembering all the fun things I've done in 2012 again - and you'll just have to stick through it! This is my last post of 2012, but I'll be back in 2013 with even more fashion, photos and my usual ramblings. I'm spending NYE with some friends, first dinner and then maybe pop by a party around Midnight - not too long because I have to study again on New Year's :( anyway, let's not think about that yet and see what I've done the past year!





I travelled to Morocco (click for all posts) in February and had some wonderful experiences,

I celebrated my boyfriend and I's first anniversary, and he got me this vintage camera as a gift:












I turned 20! Finally over the teenager years ;)


And I got my Nikon D90 camera as a present to myself! I couldn't live without it anymore.


I travelled to Turkey (click for all posts) with my family and had a great time!

I learned to sew and made my very own dress! I've done some other DIY stuff lately that I'll show you soon.

I went to Antwery Fashion Night with Hanna and Steffi and had an amazing day,

I started my coffee bar job and still love it! (free coffee and cake ftw)

I wore this outfit that I'm still very proud of on a concert with my orchestra,

My photo got published in the Vintage Pattern Selector book,





And wore some of my favourite outfits yet!

2012, you have been amazing. Here's to 2013 being even better!
Of course, there's no new year without new year's resolutions! Here are some of mine:
- take more outfit photos,
- finish my bachelor's degree with good results,
- continue to work out again,
- cook more (and healthy!),
- get a new blog design,
- wear more heels (really),
- take more photos and improve my photography skills,
- keep that awesome boyfriend <3 font="font">
- ... and be as happy as I've been the past year!

Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you for reading my blog all year long, you make my day!
Love,