May 17, 2014

Blog break

Oh hey there! You might have noticed it's been a little quiet around here for the last few weeks. Truth is, I didn't really felt like blogging due to lack of inspiration (and therefore being tired of all my clothes #nothingtowear) and some personal issues. And the fact that I didn't have a photographer for a while was another problem. However, I'm back with outfits and loads of inspiration - it's my last month in Jordan so I better make the most of it! Here's what I've been up to the last few weeks - follow me on instagram for daily updates.


Exploring Amman: 1. Art exhibition. 2. Sunset in the neighbourhood. 3. My favourite Friday activity: thrifting!

Expanding my denim wardrobe thanks to Amman's vintage market! 4. Denim shirt. 5. Levi cutoff DIY project with a friend. 6. Finally found the perfect mom jeans!

A lot of cooking: 7. Tofu salad with peanut dressing. 8. Avocado salad. 9. My favourite breakfast! 

Mastered the #fromwhereistand and wore a lot of leopard print shoes.

FInding ways to cope with the heat: 10. Crop tops & denim shorts: only inside the house! 11. Spending the day at the swimming pool, bliss. 12. Sandals broke, turned them into slides.

Took a lot of selfies...

13. Afternoons on my little balcony. 14. Potluck dinner with friends! 15. Mother's Day and my mum's birthday last week - really looking forward to going home now...