November 2, 2012

Fall Inspiration

source
What's a girl gotta do when it's rainy outside and she doesn't have time to take outfit photos? Looking at other people's outfits instead of course! No seriously, I feel like I'm letting down my blog and myself lately - I have so much work for school that it has gotten in the way of blogging and taking outfit photos. And I don't really see it getting better in the near future: I've got loads of texts to translate, articles and books to read and essays to be written in addition to working two days in the week, trying to work out a bit AND maintaining my social life too! It's hard to find a balance between all those, but I think blogging twice a week should be manageable -  I've never been a daily blogger (respect to those who can do it) so it won't be that much of a change ;) 
Oh and the concert I talked you about a few weeks ago is tomorrow and I've finally decided on the outfit! If you follow me on instagram you might have already seen what I choose, if not, well, I'll show you soon enough. I will be wearing my highest heels, so hopefully I won't fall off the stage or anything! Knowing me, that could totally happen. I wonder why I wear heels so much when I have zero balance! Luckily I will be seated most of the time.
Anway, here is some of my fall inspiration!




source (this girl is my latest girl crush. Her style is amazing and she's so pretty!)

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source
Where do you get your inspiration?