November 24, 2012

Press days S/S 2013 pt. 2

The second part of my press day report! Next on the list was Media Mania, who represent brands as Adidas, Pinko, Esprit, NafNaf, Fred Perry and many, many more. Seriously, their showroom looked like a huge (and very dangerous creditcard-wise!) store:




Shoe heaven!





A few of my favourites:


Macaroon (and cupcakes!) shorts from Pull-In


Replay




I want them all. Seriously!








Pinko! Loved everything, especially the accessories.




Sneaky outfit photo :D We totally forgot to take outfit photos, and it was already dark outside when we finished our tour :( 




Next season is all about neon and pastels!


Totally wanted to take this for my boyfriend!






If you haven't heard about Bobble you should defnitely check out their website: reusable water bottles with a built-in carbon filter! You can use one bottle about 300 times to drink water from the tap. Good for the environment and it looks pretty cool too! We all got to take one home and I've used mine everyday since then. Definitely recommended.


Last but not least is Bestseller PR, where we were welcomed by the lovely Emilie! Actually all PR people were really friendly, but she really took the time to get to know the bloggers who visited the agency. Anyway, Bestseller has a lovely selection of Vila, Only, Vero Moda, Select (also for gents!) and more:


How amazing is this building??


Defnitely had too much cupcakes that day. So good <3>


Vero Moda jeans


I spy... the perfect boyfriend jeans!


Only


Loads of neon again! When I go running, I try to be as invisible as possible - Guess that'll be hard next Spring!




Leather sleeves <3>
Did you like my S/S preview? I can't wait for Spring already...