April 10, 2013

Afternoon in Ghent


On Saturday my boyfriend and I had planned to spend the day with Hanna and her boyfriend Ali in their favourite city Hasselt. Unfortunately Hanna got sick so we couldn't meet up :( So instead my boyfriend and I decided to go to Ghent. We didn't really do much except for eating cake, drinking coffee and a quick visit to Zara. Thanks to Hanne we discovered this great coffee place called CafĂ© Labath: delicious lattes & cakes in a retro-inspired interior, what's not to like? It's also a nice place to just sit and watch people, cause we all know Ghent is THE hipster capital of Belgium. 





You know those fancy streetstyle photos from Jak and Jil etc? I was kind of trying to recreate those, haha.


What I'm wearing: (very old) H&M jeans, Primark top, Zara blazer, Asos sneakers, Sac d'Anvers bag, H&M rings
PS: This is what we made for dinner :


Stuffed peppers with chicken, mango, avocado and goat's cheese crumble, recipe from my lovely sister in law! Check it out on her awesome food blog HERE.