April 23, 2013

The New Icons & Neon

Not so much to say today: I'm drowning in school work (damn you deadlines! Also: I'm the biggest procrastinator EVER) so I won't have much time to blog for the next two months, but I'll try my best! I didn't really buy anything from the New Icons collection apart from this necklace (that my boyfriend at first mistook for a HANDBAG. I mean, how???) since I'm saving up my money (Aren't I always? Or at least, trying to...) I recently booked my second summer trip last week: a few days in Barcelona with my family! Yes, I'm visiting the homeland of Zara & Mango in the middle of summer sales. So prepare for some serious shopping damage...







What I'm wearing: H&M the New Icons necklace, Zara blazer, Primark shoes, Sac d'Anvers bag, H&M jeans, top & earrings