March 8, 2012

Holiday Photos: Meknes

Hi guys, here's part two of my holiday pictures! On our third day we took the train to Meknes to visit the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, a beautiful palace, and the old city with its souks where you can buy absolutely anything...






I always look so cheesy when strangers take my picture :D And look at that travel guide, are we real tourists or what?!




Amazing details


The souks: slippers, anyone?

Our hotel - yes, every wall was covered with those psychedelic tiles, if you looked at it for too long you would turn crazy! 
Lots more to come soon! I'm sorry I don't have a lot to say, I'm so tired :/ Because, yes: I'm going to the gym from now on! I really needed some exercise because a) I'm in really bad shape (walking upstairs is tiring already!) and b) it's healthy and I want to look good! Haha :) I even have a sort of personal trainer and a training schedule! I'm almost excited about this :D Thank God my boyfriend is going too so we can motivate each other ;) And no, you won't see pictures of me wearing sports clothes! I hate lycra shorts, tracksuits and trainers with a passionate fierce.


Good night lovelies!