March 27, 2012

Springtime!


I know, I know, I'm probably the last one to post about this OMG ITS SPRING/SUMMER/SUNNY-thing but I've been enjoying the sun too much, haha =D Time passes so quickly when you're sitting on your ass eating ice cream, doesn't it?? Anyway, I had a lovely weekend! On friday I went to a local pub with some friends, there was a great deal on mojitos so we had to get some! That resulted in this kind of situations:




I wasn't drunk! ;) *pinkyswear*
Saturday I went to my boyfriend's, we enjoyed the sun :D (yes, again! We have to enjoy it while it lasts, you never know July-August will be all crappy weather like we had last year) and in the evening went babysitting for his nephews. Cuteness overload! But not before I had dragged him to take my pictures:




Being silly, as usual!


First time wearing sandals again!


Uhm, yeah...


Aaaah <3







I edited these pictures a bit so they look retro-ish! You like???
I have some posts ready for this week so stay tuned! Exotic cooking and stuff :)