April 2, 2012

Lately...

I can't believe it's April already! March has passed by so fast, here's what I've been doing this month:
Cooking! Left: veggie jalfrezi, right: risotto primavera


Taking silly pictures of myself...




Going to the gym  & making up for the way too casual sports clothes by wearing my favourite heels!




Painting my nails


Eating more food! Homemade Greek salad & blueberry pie ice cream <3




Taking pictures of myself...




... and my boyfriend!




Healthy & less healthy snacks...


... and enjoying the summery weather with appropriate appetizers!

































































































Can you guess I like food??? :D What have you been up to this month?





PS: I've created a facebook page for my blog, like it if you want!