October 21, 2013

In need of

 Going abroad with only two suitcases is hard... Especially if you don't want to wear the same things over and over again! I'm getting quite bored with my clothes already, since I've worn about every combination I could make out of 6 pairs of trousers, 10 tops and a few pairs of shoes (ok, 9 but still). Shopping isn't really great here except for Zara and the usual high street suspects (H&M, Pimkie, Bershka, Mango, Vero Moda) and Asos doesn't want to deliver to me just yet (some issue with my address...) so I'm kinda stuck! I do quite like this outfit though, it's really basic but I think the high neck top adds something special (it's one of the few new things I bought here). And yay for new photo backdrops!








Wearing: Zara sweater, blazer & shoes | H&M jeans & sunglasses