October 26, 2013

Petra

 Last week I had a week of holiday because of the Eid festivities so I decided to go travel around Jordan with some friends for a few days. We started with visiting Karak, a city only two hours away from Amman where you can find the ruins of a crusaders' castle. The castle wasn't very impressive, but the views were! After a lot of struggling to find a bus or taxi we arrived in Petra in the evening, ready for two days of hiking. I've been to Petra 3 years ago, but it's still an amazing place to see (and I'd forgotten some of it already, shht). Safe to say my feet were dead after those two days, but it was definitely worth it!



The view from Karak's Castle


The famous view when you finally see the Treasury in Petra - Breathtaking.













The Monastery: Takes an hour walk to get to the top and see this view, but it's so worth it.



Petra by night, wonderful.

Part two coming up soon!

I was wearing: Asos ripped jeans | vintage shirt | River Island espadrilles