January 8, 2014

Christmas in London



I had the most amazing time in London with my boyfriend! It was a short visit, just 3 days but everything I longed for: coziness, good food, long talks, wine, cuddles and walking around our favourite city. I arrived half a day earlier, so I didn't have to drag the bf through Oxford Street during the busiest time of the year! I ended up not buying too much though, as there were crazy lines for the changing rooms and most of the stuff I liked I could not get away with in Jordan (mini leather skirts, anyone?). On Christmas Day there was no public transport in London so we rented a Boris Bike to play tourist at Big Ben and Westminster, ending our trip with a food overload at an Indian restaurant - Indian food is probably one of the main reasons I definitely want to move to London some day. 







Wearing: ASOS jeans | Zara boots & sweater | thrifted coat
Still dreaming about these Aldo shoes...




Broadway Market, close to our neighbourhood.
Wearing: ASOS faux leather trousers | COS sweater | ZARA boots |ASOS beanie | H&M bag | thrifted coat


Covent Garden






Trafalgar Square
Our Christmas Eve dessert - no need to say more
I'm usually not that much of a bacon addict, but this tasted amazing after 4 months of chicken and lamb haha.


Bagels at Brick Lane
Wearing: H&M jeans | Primark beanie | H&M bag | ZARA boots | thrifted sweater & coat