August 7, 2014

TBT: b-day outfit




In honour of #TBT - aka my weekly excuse to wallow in nostalgia or to post another picture of my trip to Cuba - here's the outfit I wore on my birthday, almost a month ago. Yes, that counts as Throwback. I went to Brussels with a friend to see a photography exhibition (really recommend it btw, go see it if you haven't yet!) and ate the most delicious cake, and in the evening my dad made his famous spicy seafood soup. And the best thing of all: it's the only day of the year my parents  aren't going all tsssssssk on what I'm wearing because it's my party and I'll wear see-through crochet tops if I want to. What'ya mean, those are not the right lyrics?!


I'm wearing: Levi's jeans, thrifted | Zara crochet top (diy) & blazer | Kurt Geiger shoes | Mango bag