August 25, 2014

Trinidad & Cienfuegos



Well it's pretty late in the evening again (but really, are there actually people who make it into bed before midnight with all this INTERNETZ keeping us busy - I still have about 20 tabs open, all stuff I have to read or watch, I can't possibly be the only one...) (Also, should dedicate a post to this instead of trying to make up an introduction to a travel post) Anyway, today's post is about two of my favourite cities in Cuba: Cienfuegos & Trinidad. Much less hassle and crowd compared to Havana, and so much authenticity. Cienfuegos is known for its blue painted houses - every instagrammer's dream - and Trinidad for its coloured everything, salsa nights and loads of daiquiri's - in my case, anyway. One does not simply take on salsa with the locals without a bit of rum-infused encouragement...









Trinidad valley

Trinidad







Told ya...