February 20, 2011

My shoes!

Finally, I managed to get a photo of all my shoes together, and here they are:



What can I say about my darlings? Yes, I only have 1 pair of boots. Maybe that’s shocking, but I just can’t seem to find a pair of boots I really like. I got these purely because in winter, you have to wear boots (says my mum), but I already regret that I bought them…

Also, only 2 pairs of flats: one pair of black ballerina’s that go with everything and are useful in summer, and a pair of All Stars. Kind of suprising if you compare them to my other shoes, no? I got these from my boyfriend as a birthday present 2 years ago, and although my style has changed since then, I just have to keep them. I sometimes wear them, though: for walking or when I’m very lazy and don’t want to wear heels (doesn’t happen much actually…) But I'm keeping them for the sentimental value.

Most of the other shoes I bought during the past year, except for the red patent ones (they look a little bit orange on the photo): A few years ago, I was desperately seeking a pair of red court shoes (I hadn’t discovered the Paradise Of Shoes called New Look yet) and I was so happy I found these for only €20 or something like that. Although they’ve started to hurt my toes a little bit, I can’t throw them away. I shouldn’t be so emotional attached to my shoes, should I?

If I have to pick my favorite pair, I think I'll go for the blue suede ones: I'd seen them in the store, and fell desperately in love with them. But I left, and the next couple of weeks, I couldn't stop thinking about them and regretting that I didn't buy them! But a few weeks later, I went shopping with my boyfriend, and I saw them in the window! I had to try them on of course. So, my boyfriend bought them for my birthday... I'm a lucky girl ;)

As you see, I did keep the beige shoes I showed you in a previous post: I've worn them around the house, and they're very comfortable! And the more I look at them, the more I like them. They will be useful in summer, I think...

 
Now I have to try to wear them all in one year! That should be very easy normally, given the fact that I only own 11* pairs of shoes…

*Yes, I know there are only 10 pair on the photo. Remember those sandals I talked about last week? Couldn’t find them! Not very important, though: I only wear them in summer when it’s really hot…



Me and my shoes (4 pairs missing...)
 Siel x