February 23, 2011

Shoe Challenge #1: Rouge & Noir


Finally I found the time to post my first Shoe Challenge! It has been a very busy week already… Anyway, first the photos…


What: Next red t-bar shoes (via eBay)
With: New haircut!, Black dress: H&M, red cardigan (in case it gets cold): Zara, red coat: L&L, black tights: no idea, the only pair I found that wasn't laddered!
When: Saturday, February 19, 2011
Where: Going out with my boyfriend for Valentine’s day

First I want to apologise for the bad photos. The outdoor photo was taken by my boyfriend, but there was a lot of wind and my face looks a little bit, uhm, weird. I also wanted to show you that I did wear something under the coat, so I took some photos inside the house, but with no tripod or someone else to take photos, it turned out really bad quality. Next time I’ll try to make some better photos!

A better view of the dress:

Again, weird face...


I really, really love my new coat! I found it in the sales in January, and it was only 10% off, but I begged so much my mum finally bought it. For now, I want to keep it for ‘special occasions’, but next winter, you’ll see me wearing this a lot, I warn you. And it really looks much better in real life than on the pictures: it’s a bright red colour and so elegant and… Sigh ;) When we arrived at the restaurant, we had to leave our coats in the hallway and I couldn’t resist checking a few times if My Precious was still there, haha!

The shoes:

These are my most recent buy from eBay, only 8 euros or something like that. They’re really comfortable and so cute! I think I’ll wear them a lot, in fact, I wore them today too:


Another bad picture, I’m sorry! My room looks very messy, but I didn’t have time to go out and ask a friend to take some photos.

So, this was my first Shoe Challenge! I hope you liked it. See you soon!

P.S. An hour ago, it was snowing a little here (yay), but now it’s raining again, gah. So, I ran into the supermarket and bought a huge box of cookies to cheer myself up ;)

Siel x