March 2, 2011

Shoe Challenge #2: Old Faithful

Hi everyone!

Today I managed to wear another pair of my shoe collection! Of course I wear shoes every day, but I don't have time to take pictures, or my outfit is just too boring to show you. So, this is what I wore:
What: Black lace up shoe boots from New Look
With: striped dress: H&m, red cardigan: Zara, jeans: Only, belt: no idea, polka dot socks ;)
When: Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Where: Just going to college and seeing some friends

Excuse the funny pose - it's the only way to capture my whole outfit! Oh and don't mind my socks, you're not supposed to see them ;)

About the shoes:


I bought these almost two years ago, and I don't think they'll live long anymore... They are completely worn out and hurt like hell. But I like them, so I decided to be brave and wear them one more day. I saw a pair that would be the perfect replacement a few weeks ago in New Look, but they didn't have my size... They had all sizes, except mine! Seriously, does everybody have size 8/41 now or what? Now my only chance is to go to the New Look store in Brussels to see if they have my size there. But unfortunately, I have spent already all my money for this week, so I'll have to wait till next week...

 
I did something really spectacular (for me) with my hair today:



I was inspired by this tutorial, and I was really surprised that it turned out quite good! Actually this was the first time that happens. Normally, I do everything the girl in the tutorial does, but my hair ends up looking terrible. But with this one, it turned out pretty good! I got a lot of compliments on my hair today, so I'll definitely wear it again. It's rather easy and it doesn't take much time.

The backview:


It doesn't look perfect, but I kinda liked it.



After some lessons, I went for a hot chocolate and a little raspberrie pie (mmmm!) but I wasn't happy when I saw the bill: €7,70! I'm not stingy, but that's really expensive, don't you think? Almost 5 euros for a little pie? It wasn't even that good!
(If you know Leuven, it was in 'Le Pain Quotidien' in Parijsstraat. Never go there!)

So now I'm off to do some schoolwork, yay!

Siel x