May 15, 2012

Turban pt. 2







Wearing: H&M jeans & top, Stradivarius blazer, vintage scarf and gifted shoes


The weather and my hair were against me today, so I had to get my turban back out! Another colour this time, to match my red & blue outfit: I just love these colours together - that's maybe why my closet almost only consists of them, haha. How do you like my new ring? I've always admired the Arty ring by YSL, but as a student, it was way out of my reach. So I turned to eBay and found this excellent knock-off for only a few euros!  I've been really into big jewellery lately and eBay has very much fulfilled my needs. Also, I got these shoes as a birthday present almost two years  ago but hardly wear them because they're a little bit too big, but with two insoles they fit perfectly and they really match my new blazer, score! 
I also wanted to share some pictures of my boyfriend's outfit from last week, I love his new shoes and he just looked so good! (as always <)






I'm off to make spaghetti bolognaise (my all-time favourite) with some friends, enjoy your evening!