May 26, 2012

Weekly Favourites #2

God, is this week already over? Hope these next two weeks won't pass so quickly, my first exam is coming way too close! I'm spending my days behind my desk, trying to memorize a LOT of Arabic translations. The amazing weather isn't helping either! But enough complaining, here are my favourite links of this week to help you through your study period or just to cheer you up. Enjoy!


This week I met up with Hannah for the first time and we immediately got along very well! I hope I see her again soon because I had a lovely time. Check out her report of the New Look press day here!


Audrey from Frassy walking around Paris in a tutu: no further explanation needed <3
This recipe from Annebeth (Styling Dutchman) made me drool! Definitely making this soon:
Found this picture via pinterest and fell in love immediately! Check out this girl's blog too, she writes in Danish but the photos speak for themselves.
Gorgeous 60s inspired photo shoot, from here:
Another lovely photo shoot, by Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage:
And if you're  also spending your days studying, the best part of the day of your day is probably just FOOD! Here are 7 healthy desserts that will satisfy your sweet tooth!


Enjoy your weekend darlings!










PS: If you like this kind of posts, I get a lot of inspiration via pinterest, you can follow me here!