July 30, 2013

Front Row

Front Row Shop


First row: Dress with back split - White asymmetrical top -  Dress with waist knot
Second row: Black bermuda pants -  Red pleated dress - Side opening sleeveless top

During my endless scrolling through fashion blogs and webshops - what else is there to do on a rainy day - I discovered this awesome webshop called Front Row Shop. I immediately fell in love with their clean and unsual designs that remind me of a mixture between my favourite stores: Zara, Asos and COS, but with more reasonable prices! I definitely clicked some of these in my basket (I can hear my bank account crying already...), now I just have to decide which one I will click home. I swear I'm not paid to say all this btw, I just wanted to inform you of this awesome discovery - Contrary to the dozens of Asian webshops that basically offer all the same stuff it's nice to see there are still webshops that offer different pieces without burning a hole in your bank account, right?