July 22, 2013

Hola Barcelona! (1)

My four-day trip in Barcelona was amazing! One of the best city trips I've done so far, as Barcelona really has it all: food, views, culture, sun & shopping. Definitely a must-go if you're thinking of going away for a few days. As I said in a previous post, we left on Friday (my birthday!) by car and drove all day to arrive at Béziers in the South of France in the evening. On Saturday we only had to drive a few hours to drive before arriving in Barcelona, where we quickly headed to La Boqueria, the big market at only two steps from our hotel. After a quick lunch, we explored the Barrio Gotico, the oldest neighbourhood of Barcelona, and Plaça Reial. The next day we visited the amazing Palau de la Musica (designed by Lluís Domènech i Montaner, one of Barcelona's famous Art Nouveau architects) and relaxed at the Parc de la Ciutadella. Enough talking, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!





Béziers
I'm wearing: H&M maxi dress, Primark denim jacket, Zara sandals & bag








I'm wearing: H&M skirt (diy), top, bag & sunglasses, Primark denim jacket, River Island espadrilles





I'm wearing: Zara shorts & top, H&M bag, & Other Stories loafers, H&M bag, Primark sunglasses