July 26, 2013

Hola Barcelona! (2)

On our third day in Barcelona we visited the masterpiece that is the Sagrada Familia. I had seen the basilica on photos before, but standing in front of it and seeing the amazing interior was just a unique experience. We continued the day in Art Nouveau-style and visited the Hospital de Sant Pau (sadly partly closed for renovation), followed by Palau Güell and Casa Milà, two other masterpieces designed by Gaudi. 
The night before (forgot to include that in my last post) we went out for dinner at Teresa Carles, a uberhip but very affordable vegetarian restaurant where I had one of the best meals in ages! Definitely recommended!











Sagrada Famila





Palau Güell


I'm wearing: Asos skirt, Primark top and River Island espadrilles


Casa Milà


I'm wearing: Everything from Zara except for the bag (H&M)