August 22, 2011

Hello Sailor!

Today I grabbed the opportunity to take outfit pictures outside, as we're having a few days of nice weather. I'm wearing my new favourite skirt, my sister and parents say it's a grandma skirt but I don't care. I'm the one who's wearing it so I should like it! The fabric is so soft, I want to stroke it all day. 






I'm using my parents' camera these days, the pictures are definitely better than with my own old camera, but I do want a good DSLR myself! I'll be working for two weeks in September so I already know what I will spend my money on...
I call this my sailor outfit, everything blue and stripey screams sailor to me! 




Top, skirt: H&M
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Stradivarius


This outfit is also Shoe Save # I-have-no-idea (must sort that out, I totally lost count of saved/unsaved shoes), my polka dot sandals I bought on holiday in Seville, and my first pair of wedges EVER:




I have to admit I don't remember my toe nails not being painted red. I have an awkward relationship with my feet (i.e. I hate them) and bright red toe nails make them look less ugly! Or so I say to myself. 
Oh, and meet my new lover:
I bought my boyfriend's Blackberry, because it doesn't work with his sim card and he has a lot of problems with it. Can't say I feel sorry for him, haha! I'm already quite addicted to my baby (the phone, I mean, not my boyfriend. Although he's quite addictive too!).
Thanks, darling!

<3
Siel xo